Xiaomi MI 10 Pro Best Xiaomi smartphone under £500
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+) Octa-core
- RAM: 8GB, 12GB UFS 3.0
- Storage: 256GB, 512GB
- Display: 6.67 inches, Super AMOLED, 90Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ)
- Camera: 108MP + 8MP + 12MP + 20MP
- Selfie Camera : 20MP
- Battery: Non-removable, Li-Po 4,500mAh Fast charging 50W Power Delivery 3.0 Fast wireless charging 30W Power bank/Reverse wireless charging 10W
- OS: Android 10, upgradable to Android 11, MIUI 12.5
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro sees the company focusing on four major tentpoles: the display, processor performance, battery life, and the camera. If these are the core features that might get you to part with your cash, Xiaomi has them in spades.
There’s a bit of a change, however, the Mi 10 Pro costs a lot more than its predecessor — nearly twice as much — and is now in line with the competition on pricing. In other words, the phone has lost one of Xiaomi’s traditional advantages. Let’s dive in and see how the Mi 10 Pro earns its higher price tag — and whether or not it should earn your money.