If you’re looking for the best gaming experience, then you need to get your hands on the most expensive gaming headsets.
These headsets offer the ultimate gaming experience, with surround sound, crystal-clear audio, and powerful bass. They are perfect for gaming enthusiasts who want to get the most out of their games.
There are a range of different headsets to choose from, each with its own set of features and benefits. So, how do you know which one is right for you? And more importantly, how much are they going to set you back?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we will introduce you to the top 8 most expensive gaming headsets on the market today. We’ll also give you a breakdown of what each one has to offer so that you can make an informed decision about which one is right for you.
Features to Look for When Shopping for an Expensive Gaming Headset
When you’re looking at high-end headsets, you’ll want to pay attention to a few key features.
- First, look for a headset with surround sound. This will give you a competitive advantage in online gaming as you’ll be able to hear your opponents before they see you.
- Second, make sure the headset is comfortable to wear for long periods of time. You don’t want to have to take a break in the middle of a marathon gaming session because your head is hurting.
- Finally, take a look at the microphone quality. If you’re planning on using your headset for online multiplayer gaming, you’ll need to be able to communicate clearly with your teammates. Make sure the microphone is noise-canceling so that your voice comes through loud and clear.
What to consider before buying the Expensive Gaming Headset
There are several things to consider before buying an expensive gaming headset:
- Comfort: Make sure the headset is comfortable to wear for long periods of time. Look for features like padding on the headband and ear cups, as well as adjustable headbands.
- Sound quality: Look for headsets with high-quality audio drivers that can produce rich, full-bodied sound.
- Microphone quality: If you plan on using the headset for online gaming or communicating with friends, make sure the microphone is clear and easy to use.
- Compatibility: Make sure the headset is compatible with your gaming platform and any other devices you may use it with, such as a PC or mobile phone.
- Build quality: Look for a headset with a durable design and good build quality, as it will likely be subjected to a lot of wear and tear during use.
- Price: Consider your budget and whether the headset is worth the price based on its features and performance.
- Brand reputation: Research the brand and read reviews from other users to get a sense of the headset’s performance and reliability.
Overview of the Top 8 Most Expensive Gaming Headsets
Here is a list of the top 8 most expensive gaming headsets on the market today.
Asus ROG Centurion 7.1 With USB Control Box
CORSAIR VIRTUOSO RGB WIRELESS XT Expensive Gaming Headset
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal
AKG Pro Audio K712 PRO
HyperX Cloud Alpha S Gaming Headset
SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro Wireless Multi-System Gaming Headset
Audeze Penrose X Wireless Gaming Headset
8 Best Most Expensive Gaming Headsets
The most expensive gaming headsets are typically those that offer the best audio quality, the most comfortable fit, and the most stylish design. However, there are a few other factors that can drive up the price of a gaming headset, such as wireless connectivity, active noise cancelation, and a built-in microphone.
When it comes to audio quality, the most expensive gaming headsets typically offer 7.1 surround sound, which creates a more immersive gaming experience. headsets with Dolby Atmos support can also be found in this price range, which adds even more depth to the sound. Active noise cancelation is another feature that can drive up the price of a gaming headset, as it helps to reduce background noise and keep you focused on the game.
The most expensive gaming headsets on the market today offer a combination of high-end audio quality, stylish design, and advanced features. If you’re looking for the best of the best, be prepared to shell out some serious cash. Here are ten of the most expensive gaming headsets currently available.
Asus ROG Centurion 7.1 With USB Control Box
First I would like to state that I’ve put about 50 hours into these headphones. Second, it looks amazing, the design to make it look like the ROG eye logo is spectacular. The functionality and user-friendly of these headphones are outstanding as well.
The detachable mic works without a hitch. They are highly comfortable after wearing them for hours on end my ears feel no pain or discomfort. Not to mention I have not yet had a problem with them disconnecting unexpectedly.
With all that said, there is one aspect of these that I don’t like…to much bass. The bass is like having 8-inch subwoofers on your ear. If ASUS would cut down the bass by at least 25% they would be the best headphones I’ve ever owned.
Instead, a quick Google search helped me adjust the sound to make the bass less pronounced. Even with the bass being so pronounced it is still an amazing set. I would highly recommend this product to any gamer out there.
- Good audio quality for games and music totally adjustable with EQ, Reverb,
- Comes with ASUS Sonic Studio which helps with adjustments/presets. But.. it has useless sections like 7.1 outputs but only shows stereo L/R, 7.1 Channel mixer that can only use L/R, and Speaker config that only allows stereo.
- Best experience is with windows Sonic and 7.1 enabled.
- Virtual surround no better than standard headphones
- Creaky noise when moving your head
Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless XT Headset Review
The headset is amazing and very very good compared to my last headset from corsair, the sound quality, the noise isolation and even the base in the music is extremely good there is one thing though the ear-cups are too small for my ears,
my ears scratch against the drivers in the headphones I expected this to happen so I ordered a pair of a 3rd party manufacturer’s ear cups and now the problem is solved.
Overall the headsets are incredible for gaming, music and everyday use I highly recommend this product.
- Comfortable to wear over long periods of time
- Simultaneous dongle/Bluetooth connectivity lets you hear your phone and PC
- Graphic EQ and presets available
- Well-built design.
- Poor noise isolation performance.
- Battery life isn’t great when connected to two devices
Bang & Olufsen Beoplay Portal Review
The Bang & Olufsen has the best sound quality. That is, I enjoy music the most on them. I don’t know if it’s because of how much you can find to tune the sound in the app. It has a nice intuitive circular slider to adjust sound and save presets. It’s the first time I’ve ever actually enabled and used an equalizer and found it did anything positive.
The app is fantastic. Compared to the others. When I bought the beoplay portal 6 months ago, the app was a little buggy. And I thought it was ridiculous headphone manufacturers are doing apps at all. But I get it now. And the B&O is the only one that has a decent app. Effective layout without ads or upsells, and useful features.
They fit great. The perfectly round ear cups are all odd at first, but it works. Not sure if big-eared people would have issues since headphones are usually more elongated. My ears are pretty average in size.
- Feel very high quality/premium
- ANC is good enough to be worthwhile and useful
- Transparency mode is good
- Mic background noise suppression is surprisingly good
- The mic works pretty well even without a boom arm
- The mic works pretty well even without a boom arm
- Transparency mode works differently with a mic on vs mic off.
AKG Pro Audio K712 PRO Review
If you looking to buy a really good set of headphones without breaking the four-figure barrier, these are a great choice.
However, please be aware, these are neither noise isolating nor noise canceling. Also, they have fairly high impedance and need an amp to really shine. For those of you folks who might be new to high-quality headphones, I’ll explain what those terms mean. For the rest of you folks, feel free to skip over this section.
- Great audio reproduction.
- Fantastic Comfort
- Attractive Design
- No isolation from ambient noise, by design.
- Bulky and unstable headphones.
HyperX Cloud Alpha S Gaming Headset Review
Several of the reviewers I read or watched said these were the most comfortable headphones they’d ever worn. I was still hesitant to buy into how great they would feel for the sole reason that my ADG1X was extremely light and amazingly comfortable.
I’m happy to say that HyperX got this right too. I definitely feel a little more airflow with the ADG1X which is expected since they are open back, but my ears never got sweaty with the Flights and they were surprisingly lightweight for being a wireless headset.
The free feeling of no wires dangling down to your shoulders/chest is quite amazing. It would be extremely difficult if not impossible to go back at this point. My ADG1X had 53mm drivers and the cloud flight had 50mm, but for some reason, the actual cups on the ADG1X were a lot bigger and completely round. Whereas the Flights are more ear-shaped and not quite as large. This makes them feel smaller on your head which is a good thing, turning your head doesn’t feel quite as cumbersome.
- Comfortable and interesting design
- 7.1 ch surround sound
- Detachable cables
- They offer a great experience both in games and while listening to music
- Virtual surround sound isn’t great for music
Tips on Choosing the Right Gaming Headset
Now that you know a little more about what to look for in a gaming headset, let’s take a look at some of the most popular options on the market. One option that has gained a lot of popularity in recent years is the SteelSeries Arctis 7. This headset is wireless, which can be a big plus for some gamers, and it boasts a very comfortable design. It also has great sound quality, making it a great option for gamers who want to be able to hear all the details in their games.
Another popular option is the HyperX Cloud II. This headset is wired, but it comes with a detachable microphone, so you can use it for gaming or for other purposes. It’s also very comfortable and has great sound quality.
There are a few other options out there as well, but these are two of the most popular. Ultimately, the best gaming headset for you is the one that you’re most comfortable with and that has the features you need.
FAQ For Expensive Gaming Headset
But before we get into that, let’s answer some frequently asked questions about the most expensive gaming headsets.
What are the most expensive gaming headsets?
The most expensive gaming headsets on the market today are the Astro A50, the Sennheiser GSP 600, and the SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC.
What features do the most expensive gaming headsets have?
The most expensive gaming headsets typically have features like noise cancelation, Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound, and RGB lighting.
Who makes the most expensive gaming headsets?
The most expensive gaming headsets are typically made by companies like Sennheiser, Astro, and SteelSeries.
What is the best gaming headset?
The best gaming headset is the one that best suits your needs. If you want the best sound quality, then you should look for a headset with Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound. If you want the best mic quality, then you should look for a headset with a noise-canceling microphone. If you want the best comfort, then you should look for a headset with cushioned ear cups.