If your Roblox account has been banned, it is not possible to reactivate it. According to the Roblox terms of service, account bans are permanent and cannot be reversed.
If you believe that your account was banned by mistake, you can try contacting Roblox support to appeal the ban. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the Roblox Support page and click on the “Submit a request” button.
- In the “Subject” field, select “Account and Membership” as the topic.
- In the “Description” field, explain why you believe your account was banned by mistake and provide any relevant information that might help support your appeal.
- Click the “Submit” button to send your request to Roblox support.
Keep in mind that Roblox has the right to ban accounts for any reason, and the decision to lift a ban is at their discretion. If your appeal is unsuccessful, you will not be able to reactivate your account.
Also see: Roblox Promo Codes Redeem
how to reactivate Roblox account after warning?
If your Roblox account has received a warning and has been deactivated, you will need to contact Roblox customer support in order to reactivate it. You can do this by submitting a request through the Roblox support website (https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/requests/new).
To submit a request to reactivate your account, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your Roblox username
- The reason why your account was deactivated (if known)
- Any information that you believe may be relevant to your account being deactivated
It is important to note that the ability to reactivate your account is at the discretion of Roblox, and they may decide not to reactivate it depending on the severity of the violation that led to the warning and deactivation.
If you are unable to access the support website, you can also try contacting Roblox customer support through their social media channels (such as Twitter or Facebook) or by emailing them at email@example.com.