Would you like to get a free Amazon Prime membership? If Yes, follow the simple steps outlined in this guide.
- Step 1: Visit the Amazon Prime website and click on the “Try it Free for 30 Days” button.
- Step 2: Enter your name and email address and click on the “Start your free trial” button.
- Step 3: Review the terms and conditions and click on the “Create Account” button.
- Step 4: Enter your payment information and click on the “Complete Registration” button.
You will now have a free Amazon Prime membership for 30 days. Enjoy!
What Is Amazon Prime Membership?
Amazon Prime Membership is a program that offers free two-day shipping on millions of items, as well as access to streaming movies and TV shows.
The annual membership fee is $99, but there are a few ways to get it for free. In this guide, we will show you two methods for getting Amazon Prime Membership for free.
Benefits of Amazon Prime Membership
If you’re not already a Prime member, now is the time to sign up.
Here are just some of the benefits of Amazon Prime membership:
- Free two-day shipping on millions of items
- Free same-day shipping on select items
- Free two-hour delivery on certain items through Prime Now
- Access to Prime Video, which includes thousands of movies and TV shows
- Access to Prime Music, which includes millions of songs
Also see: Best Amazon Prime Movies List
How to Get an Amazon Prime Membership for Free
If you’re looking for a way to get Amazon Prime membership for free, look no further. This guide will show you how to take advantage of Amazon Prime free trial period and cancel your membership before it expires.
To get started, go to Amazon’s website and click on “Start your 30-day free trial.” Then, enter your email address and password. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be taken to the Prime homepage.
From there, click on the “Try Prime” button and then select the “Start your 30-day free trial” link. You’ll then be taken to a page that asks if you want to continue your trial. Click on “No, Thanks” and you’ll be redirected to the main Prime page.
On the main Prime page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the “Cancel Your Membership” link. You’ll then be asked why you’re canceling your membership. Select “It’s Just Not For Me” and click on the “Cancel Membership” button. You’ll then be redirected to a confirmation page.
That’s it! You’ve now canceled your Amazon Prime membership and will not be charged for it.
Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your Free Amazon Prime Membership
Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of your free Amazon Prime membership:
- Use your free shipping benefits. With Prime, you get free two-day shipping on eligible items. So, if you need something urgently, Prime is a great option.
- Take advantage of Prime Video. With Prime Video, you get access to a large selection of movies and TV shows. You can also rent or buy movies and TV shows if you want to watch them offline.
- Use Prime Music. With Prime Music, you get access to a library of millions of songs. You can create custom playlists, listen to ad-free radio stations, and more.
- Take advantage of early access to deals. As a Prime member, you get early access to some of Amazon’s best deals. So, if you’re looking to snag a deal on something, make sure to check Amazon early.
- Use your Kindle Unlimited benefits. With Kindle Unlimited, you get access to over 1 million books and audiobooks. You can read as much as you want, and there are no due dates.
At the end of the day, you can get Amazon Prime for free if you know where to look and what to do. Just follow our step-by-step guide and you’ll be on your way to enjoying all of the benefits that Amazon Prime has to offer!
FAQs on Getting a Free Amazon Prime Membership
If you have any other questions about getting a free Amazon Prime membership, be sure to check out the FAQs below.
How do I sign up for a free Amazon Prime membership?
You can sign up for a free Amazon Prime membership by signing up for a 30-day free trial. After the trial period is over, you can cancel your membership and never be charged.
How long does the free trial last?
The free trial lasts for 30 days. After that, you can cancel your membership and never be charged.
What if I don’t want to continue my membership after the free trial?
You can cancel your membership at any time during the free trial period and you will never be charged.
Are there any other ways to get a free Amazon Prime membership?
Yes, there are a few other ways to get a free Amazon Prime membership. You can use a family member’s account or sign up for certain government assistance programs.