if you decided to delete your Twitter account, Before you can delete your account you need to know If you do not want to permanently delete your account but would like to take a break from Twitter,
You can also consider deactivating your account temporarily. This will make your account and its content invisible to other users, but you will be able to reactivate it at any time by logging back in.
To delete your Twitter account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Twitter account on a web browser.
- Go to the “Settings and privacy” tab in your account settings.
- Under the “Your account” section, click on “Deactivate your account.”
- Read the information on the following page and click “Deactivate” to confirm that you want to deactivate your account.
Please note that once you deactivate your account, your account and all of its content, including tweets, likes, and followers, will be permanently removed from Twitter. You will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have shared on the platform.
How To Reactivate Your Twitter Account
To reactivate your Twitter account, follow these steps:
- Go to the Twitter log in page and enter your login information.
- If you see a message saying that your account has been deactivated, click on the “Reactivate” button.
- Follow the prompts to confirm that you want to reactivate your account.
- Once your account has been reactivated, you will be able to log in and use Twitter as you normally would.
Note that Twitter may ask you to verify your email or phone number before you can reactivate your account, so be sure to have access to the email address or phone number associated with your account.
If you are unable to reactivate your account using the steps above, you may need to contact Twitter support for assistance.